Let me be the Webmaster for your website. I’ll keep your website effective, safe from attack, maintained, updated and indexed in search engines.
These are some of the things I do when looking after WordPress sites.
Take measures to keep your site safe
- Guard against brute force attacks (where attackers try and randomly guess your password).
- Tweak WordPress to make it less vulnerable to attack.
- Advise on username changes and password complexity.
- WordPress is constantly changing – new features are added and security holes are closed. Keeping up with all the changes can be challenging, I’ll keep your WordPress site updated regularly.
- Keep plugins updated regularly.
- Ensure your website and database is regularly backed up.
- Assess your current site build and amend your site using best practice optimisations.
Fix problems website problems
- Broken links.
- Missing images.
- Pages that have been indexed and are no longer on the site.
- Monitor indexing problems and correct before they become an issue.
- Are you sure all your enquiries are getting through?
I would take steps to ensure enquiries get through and if required use a white-listed email delivery service to ensure greater delivery.
- I’m happy to make small changes to your website to keep it updated e.g. update an image, add footer links, add a new blog post, change copy text, etc. Larger tasks may incur a charge.
- No one wants downtime, but it does happen. I’ll monitor your website and alert you if there’s a problem with your website.
- Need help with something techie? Just ask and I’ll try and help.
Hosting and email
- If you like, I’ll also host your website and emails.
How much does it cost?
- From £90 a month for a small to medium WordPress site.
- Contact me for more information.